Boyanika successfully organized the 17th N.H.Expo at IDCO Exhibition Ground, unit III. Bhubaneswar from 26/01/2020 to 23/02/2020. The Expo was inaugurated by Hon’ble Chief Minister, Odisha on 26/01/2020 in presence of Smt. Padmini Dian, Hon’ble Minister, Handloom, Textiles& Handicrafts, Sj. Ashok Ch. Panda, Hon’ble Minister Science & Technology and other dignitaries. For organizing National Level Handloom Expo, Govt. of Odisha provided financial assistance of Rs.22.00 lakh under the scheme Promotion of Handloom Industry (POHI) and the rest expenditure borne by the participants.
The National Level Handloom Expo 2020 organized at IDCO Exhibition Ground, Unit- III, Bhubaneswar was organized in an attractive manner for the period from 26/01/2020 to 23/02/2020 in which 1126 nos. of Participants from 16 states participated and sales to the tune of Rs .997.63 lakh was generated out of which Boyanika sale was Rs.174.70 lakh.
Award to the PWCS.
- Three numbers of PWCS were awarded for performing the highest average sale during the last three years & three nos of PWCS for their successful completion of 75 years as mentioned below…
- A) Best performance during last 03 years.
1.Maa Khetrapal WCS , Dist-Subarnapur, Sonepur zone. Rs.3,00,000.00
2.Dev Dev Mahadev WCS, Dist- Sonepur, Sonepur zone. Rs.2,00,000.00
3.Maa Arnpurna WCS , Cuttak, Athagarh Zone., Rs.1,00,000.00
- B) Completion of 75 years.
- Kulad WCS Dist- Ganjam, Berhampur zone. Rs.1,00,000.00
- Kanteikoli WCS , Dist- Ganjam , Berhampur Zone. Rs.1,00,000.00
- Belaguntha WCs, Dist-Ganjam, Berhampur zone Rs.1,00,000.00